Sunday, August 13, 2017

YSL Forever Light Creator UV Protection Review

Hi girlies! It's the summer time (despite that it flew by so quickly - I can't believe August is almost half gone)! I want to talk about my YSL Forever Light Creator UV Protection today. I got this a while back at a YSL counter inside SOGO in Hong Kong. The reason for that shopping trip was because I had some spare time to kill before meeting up some friends so I hopped into the department store to check out the YSL foundation cushion which I did end up buying, but I will review that product in another post. 

The Forever Light Creator has been my go-to product if I want lightweight coverage with adequate sun protection at SPF 50 PA+++. This product can by no means replace foundation as it has close to no coverage. However, it gives off a dewy finish on my skin for that radiant look. For daytime outings, I would use this along with a concealer to cover up red spots or trouble areas, and I'm good to go. It feels super lightweight and it doesn't slip and slide on my face throughout the day since liquid foundation tends to do that for me especially in summer. The scent is lovely as well. 

The price tag, however, is quite steep at around HKD500. You get 30ml of products, but you don't need a lot per use as a little goes a long way.


Effectiveness: Adequate sun protection. Perfect for daytime outings paired with a concealer if you don't need a lot of coverage.
Texture: LIghtweight. A little goes a long way. Dewy finish.
Packaging: Travel friendly. Easy to use.
Price: Steep
Repurchase? Maybe not due to the steep price. Will try to explore cheaper alternatives.

Much love.

No comments: