Another OOTD?!?? Hellz yeahhh!!
- Forever21 black lace racerback tank
- basic white beater underneath
- long purple cardigan from Sirens
- stirrup leggings
- beige / pink scarf
- Forever21 studded skinny belt
- mom's Ralph Lauren bag from 20 years ago
So I went out to watch Date Night with my favourite Steve Carell! He's awesome, and of course so is Tina Fey! They are both hilarious. The added bonus is Leighton Meester, but she was only in it for 2 scenes and she barely had any lines :S Overall, I thought it was entertaining and above-average. If you want to spend the night to sit back and laugh, this is the way to do it! Other than that, I thought the plot was semi predictable though.
Have a great weekend everyone! Much Love.