Thursday, April 29, 2010

Denim Love - Dresses



Leann Rimes / Rihanna / Katy Perry

I think they look fab! However, I find that most denim dresses are minis and skin tight, so it might be difficult to find one that fits perfectly. If any of you follow Chinese celebrities, I've seen Sammi Cheung wear Katy Perry's dress in one of the popular Taiwanese talk shows! At least I think they are the same dress...

For cheaper alternatives, you can find the following dresses at forever21:



Acid Wash Denim Dress ($27.90) / Denim Bandeau Top Dress ($27.80)

Love this trend or Hate it?

On a side note, I've been studying for an actuarial science exam that's coming up on May 13th. I am bored out of my mind when trying to do practice questions over and over again. I don't think I'll even have much chances going out either :( One of my best friends is coming to visit for 4 days, I hope I can get as much studying done so I can spare some time to see her!

Much Love!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Definitely love it! =) Denim everything is going to be big this year.

Unknown said...

i actually see a lot of denim around this year not just on dresses but denim shirts as well! who would've thought the jean shirt would come back, i used to make fun of people who wore them! haha

you still have an exam left?! is this part of undergrad or for a job? anyways, good luck edwina!!

Unknown said...

I love it! I haven't seen much denim dresses on ppl lately but maybe that's because I work in a not so stylish place :p It's definitely fresh to see denim dresses, mini dresses, etc. :)

Marie said...

Love denim!:D

I hope you are having a lovely week!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!