Monday, April 19, 2010

Hair - Side Braids



A recent trend I've been noticing lately is the side braids. Models in magazines (above) and runway models (below) are all sporting this look.



Left 2 images above: Alexandra Wang show



Selena Gomez, Rachel McAdams, and Nicole Ritchie

I'm still deciding if this trend is suitable for me yet. Personally, I have rather thick black hair. Not sure if I'm able to pull off the messy side braids look..

Are you guys saying yay or nay for this trend?

I was browsing in the sephora website for deals earlier tonight, and I found a deal similar to the Lancome deal from my previous post. At sephora, you can get 5 of the goodies for $32. The link is here. Once I saw that, I had a smile on my face since the deal at Bay includes so much more things! :D Getting great deals make me so happy haha With that said, I should go back to studying as I still have 2 more exams before the end of my undergraduate degree. Good night everyone, much love.

9 comments:

Mimi said...

i like this trend. i think it's perfect for summer. :)

http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

eatyourvegies said...

i love this trend, it's just my hair that's the problem. it's too short :(

Susie said...

I love it! =)

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

I am definetely saying yay for this trend. All braids and plaits are amazing

DaedaeLfashion said...

I see the one sided braid is being worn alot.

http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

XOXO

Gaby said...

so cute!

Vanessa&Denise said...

love the braid i would do it sometimes on myself...its cute n simple!!!

come check out my fashion blog!and please subscribe!


http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

DiWiMakeup said...

I think it's cute but has to be done right in a messy kinda way. Y'know what I mean? lol

<3 Diana

Iva said...

I LOVE side braids!!