Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kick-Ass definately kicked mine



After writing my last exam of my undergraduate, I went to go see Kick-Ass, and allow me to say how awesome that movie was! The storyline was original, the dialogue was humorous, the music kept the movie going, and there were lots of variety in special effect techniques that won't make you feel overwhelmed. I do have to mention that the movie is 18+, the language wasn't too extreme, but be prepared to expect a lot of violence. There were moments where everyone in the theater had to squint his or her eyes and yell eeekkkkk, but overall, I think it was done tastefully for a 18+ movie. Apparently, it's based on a comic that has way more violence than the film. Overall, I loved the movie, it kept me more than entertained for the whole 2 hours.



To add to this, Chloe Moretz' performance as the Hit-Girl was amazing as a 13 year old. I look forward to seeing more of her in the future :)

If you have seen this, let me know if you love it too or if you didn't like it at all. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

Ahh, this movie kept me in the superhero mode. To me, a superhero outfit should be a strong statement and a representation of yourself. It should be both daring and edgy. Here are some superhero inspired pieces that I came across.





And if you are the explicit type and you prefer a graphic tee to showcase your inner superhero, here are some choices from superherostuff.com



Happy Friday everyone :) Much Love.

3 comments:

Iva Messy said...

great zipback tank!!

I hope you had a lovely Earth Day #40 yesterday! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

find out their website visit the website my website right here replica bags china

tashan said...

anonymous n0k15h2n88 aaa replica bags zeal replica bags reviews replica bags in uk Find Out More v4l51z2r43 7a replica bags replica goyard bags hermes replica z3t39n9g35 replica bags in london