Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pop-Up Drive-In Movie Theatre in White Rock, Vancouver Summer Must-Do Activity

Hi girlies! I stumbled upon a groupon deal for the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 at a pop-up drive-in movie theatre that's super close to where I live. Now I'm a huge fan of drive-in movie dates as I always find them super special and different. Possibly it's because you can bring your own food and snacks with you. Or perhaps there are tons of other people lounging around in their own lawn chairs and blankets. The whole experience feels so laid back and comfortable. 

The online details showed that the gate would open at 7pm and the movie would start after 8:30pm after dusk. We started making our way after the fiance got home and showered and we picked up our sushi platter from our favourite sushi joint. We got there at around 8pm and it was already quite packed. We ended up getting a spot close to the back end which was a little disappointing as the inflatable screen wasn't as large as we'd hoped. The movie started at around 9pm as that's why the sky usually gets dark around the summer time here. Since it was a weeknight after a long day of work, I was super tired and even fell asleep during several parts of the movie unfortunately.

Even though it was not the best experience, I still had fun. You also can't beat the super good deal that I scored on at $10 for the car entry. I highly recommend checking out groupon for deals like this!


Much love. 

No comments: