Saturday, August 12, 2017

23 Years Old Badecasil P 7 in 1 Solution Korean Review

Hi girlies! 

Today I would like to share a product that I've been using on a daily basis lately. It's the 23 Years Old Badecasil P 7 in 1 Solution Cream. I got introduced to this by my girlfriend when she asked me to help her buy the day cream (the one in the pink tube) when I was traveling to Korea earlier this year. She said that she was using the night cream and she has been enjoying it. So when I was picking the pink tube for her, I went ahead and picked up the night version for myself to try as it was extremely reasonably priced (at around CAD20) so why not.



I find that it has a calming effect, making my skin feel less irritated. I tend to need to use a generous amount to be able to feel like my skin is moisturized enough (and that is on top of my serum already). I recommend not to use this only, and to apply this along with other serum or moisturizer.

In terms of packaging, I find that it's very travel friendly since it's lightweight and doesn't occupy a lot of space. Do try to put the cap back on right away though as the product tends to drip out rather quickly.

I did a quick search online and found it quite difficult to track it down. I believe this is still hard to find especially in North America. And perhaps in Hong Kong as well. That's why my girlfriend asked me to help her buy it in Korea.

Texture: Lightweight. Need to apply a generous amount to feel moisturized. Recommend to pair this with other serums or moisturizers.
Packaging: Lightweight and travel friendly
Price: Very reasonable
Repurchase? Yes if I can track it down

Much love.

No comments: