Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

Hi girlies! Back to scheduled programming on my daily routine items. Today's post is about my face cleanser - the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Until other skincare products I've talked about recently, this is not a holy grail item. I bought this out of convenience from Walmart since I recall really liking their cream and somewhat liking this a long time ago. The price is very reasonable at around CAD10 for 500ml. 


This cleanser is way too mild and gentle for me especially after a full day of being out and about. I simply don't get that squeaky clean feeling after using it. I even can go as far as saying that I've been seeing my chin break out a little because it's not been the cleanest. I believe it may be more appropriate to treat this as a morning cleanser and choose something that would be stronger for night time usage. Because this is not what I need as a cleanser, I am not in the market for a good cleansing oil. If any of you have any good recommendations, please let me know!

Effectiveness: Too gentle for my liking. It may be a good choice for mornings, but I prefer something that would give me that squeaky clean feeling especially after a full day of being out and about.
Packaging: Large bottle.
Price: Very reasonable at about CAD10 for 500ml
Repurchase? Probably not.

Much love.