Monday, August 7, 2017

Kate Spade Tassel Earrings

Hi girlies! Happy long weekend Monday :) I'm so glad that there's no work today and I can just sit around and blog in this beautiful weather.

One fashion trend that I'm loving lately is the tassel earrings trend. I love seeing these lovely and classy styles everywhere from both high end and high street brands. Even though I'm not a big earrings wearer, I couldn't resist jumping on this bandwagon a few weeks ago during a shopping trip when my girlfriend came to visit Vancouver. I'm sure I can find an occasion to wear them - I'm thinking the upcoming wedding that I need to attend or girly dinners during my visit to Hong Kong in Sept. We stopped by the NcArthurGlen Outlet mall in Richmond and there was a huge sale at Kate Spade where I picked up these lovely white tassel earrings. I believe after the discount, I paid around CAD20 for them. What a steal right?

I did also purchased a couple of other items at Kate Spade during that shopping trip. Perhaps I will share those in another post in the future.



Another earrings trend that I've been eyeing is the ball drop trend (I think that's what it's called, but it does sound weird after saying it a few times :P). Here are a few that I want to share from browsing online way too much!

Classic Silk Corded Clip Earrings $298

Let me know if you're liking these statement earrings trends or not, or if so, have you picked up anything lately? :D

Much love.

No comments: