I decided to go out despite of all the studying I had to do since I hadn't been out for the longest time. And I was dying for a chance to dress up and do my make up :D I didn't want to spend $50 on a costume so I found these pirate accessories at home that I bought a few years ago but never used, put together some clothes from my closet and voila! I'M A PIRATE THIS YEAR!
On my face:
- Laneige Skin Veil Base
- MAC Select Cover Up NW20
- Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation
- MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC40 (much darker than my skin tone to give me the bronzy look)
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol pencil liner (used as eye base for dark makeup)
- Hip Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue - Clinique blush in Precious Posy
- MAC lashes in 10
I left all the e/s and lip products that I used at my friend's place so I can't show you girls :S But I used my MAC Photo Realism quad and Shu Uemura black e/s for eyes. And I opted for a very subtle red lips.
A bunch of us went clubbing at 99 Sudbury, which is a rather unpopular choice. It's usually not a club, but a place where they hold events. My friend got cheap tickets so we decided to try it out.
- GAP red striped tshirt
- Forever21 tutu skirt
- Black vest that I bought in HK
- Forever21 belt
- Grey stockings
- Charlotte Russe fur boots (so comfortable! even while clubbing)
- Purse with gold details (comes with a lock and key) bought in Taiwan