Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ARGH! says the pirate!


I decided to go out despite of all the studying I had to do since I hadn't been out for the longest time. And I was dying for a chance to dress up and do my make up :D I didn't want to spend $50 on a costume so I found these pirate accessories at home that I bought a few years ago but never used, put together some clothes from my closet and voila! I'M A PIRATE THIS YEAR!



On my face:
- Laneige Skin Veil Base
- MAC Select Cover Up NW20
- Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation
- MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC40 (much darker than my skin tone to give me the bronzy look)
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol pencil liner (used as eye base for dark makeup)
- Hip Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue - Clinique blush in Precious Posy
- MAC lashes in 10

I left all the e/s and lip products that I used at my friend's place so I can't show you girls :S But I used my MAC Photo Realism quad and Shu Uemura black e/s for eyes. And I opted for a very subtle red lips.


A bunch of us went clubbing at 99 Sudbury, which is a rather unpopular choice. It's usually not a club, but a place where they hold events. My friend got cheap tickets so we decided to try it out.



The girlies!


I'm wearing:
- GAP red striped tshirt
- Forever21 tutu skirt
- Black vest that I bought in HK
- Forever21 belt
- Grey stockings
- Charlotte Russe fur boots (so comfortable! even while clubbing)
- Purse with gold details (comes with a lock and key) bought in Taiwan


Took pictures with random pirates at the club! :D

11 comments:

Marie said...

Looks like one fun night and look at you, you are one cute pirate!!!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Susie said...

You look so cute! Hope you had an awesome Halloween! Sure looks like you did :)

Liasbubblebath said...

You look fantastic, and most of all you seem happy. :)

s said...

Aww love the outfit, and the boots look great with it! You curled your hair perfectly :)

Karen Law said...

It still looked pretty happening for a place that isn't usually a club!
Love your hat and the costume you pulled together :) The pictures turned out lovely.

Leenda said...

You look really cute! I love your costume! It's so cooooool.

Mimi said...

your pirate costume is awesome! you found the perfect accessories and clothes! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

lol, I love your pirate outfit! And it looks like it was a fun night at that club. :-)

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Its always great to create youre own costume! You looked adorable as a pirate! :)

♥Bunny♥ said...

You make a really sexy hot pirate! I really how you just put everything together and really look like a pirate! Love it! SO creative!

Unknown said...

i love the pirate costume edwina!!! so cute! :p everything goes so well together!