Saturday, November 20, 2010

Game night for real

Hello all, I went to my first ever basketball game last night! Come to think of it, it was actually my first ever full bball game that I watched (including on tv)... It was b/w the Toronto Raptors and the Houston Rockets. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it. Three hours really just felt like one!! And the awesome part was that we won!!! :D It was located at the Air Canada Center. We got our tickets for $50 each at the 300 section, which was higher up but you could still see the game very clearly. Drinks and food was extremely overpriced, which was expected.




Silly us / Big raptor having a dance off with little raptor.


During one of the breaks, they gave out free pizzas! And I was literally fighting for a box! HAHA It was good :))) Especially when I was kinda hungry at that time!


Us enjoying our free food!

We wanted to go to Real Sports Bar & Grill for dinner after the game. It's located right beside the ACC. But when we got there (probably 5 minutes after the game ended), the line up was already way too long so we decided to just grab food in uptown. I was kinda craving for bar food too :( Oh wells, there's always next time!

4 comments:

Marie said...

How cool!:D

I think I'd do the same for the free pizzas, haha!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

♥Bunny♥ said...

wow! That so cool...
I wanna see the raptors dance!! haha.

free pizza?! Lucky you!!

Tasja said...

free pizza yeah!!

I have never been to a basketball game. Looks like fun ^^

Anonymous said...

Wooow Nice
Amazing

Please visit our simple blog on http://7og4nk.blogspot.com/2010/11/video-visit-lombok-sumbawa-2012.html to find the real place for your vacation.

Just copy the link and put to your address bar on your browser.

Thanks