Monday, November 22, 2010

Product Rave: Dry Shampoo

I absolutely love this stuff! My mom got it for my sister when she went to her 3 day camping trip, but she never used it so now it's mine HARHARHAR!!! :D The number one reason why I wash my hair every other day is because I'm lazy. I used to have much thicker and longer hair so I would kill myself before washing my hair everyday. It's just too much of a hassle. And of course, so many people say that it's not good for your hair to be washed so often. However, on my 2nd day of my unwashed hair, usually my bangs become oily and nasty. This is when dry shampoo comes into play. It's so effective and time efficient!



How to apply:
1. Shake well.
2. Spray onto hair.
3. Leave for 2 minutes (I usually put on my face cream while I wait).
4. Brush out thoroughly.

After it's sprayed, you will see dry white powder on your hair. Don't freak out, it'll disappear after you brush it out. Last time I did that, I needed to go to my room from the washroom to get something, and my dad saw me with white hair and got scared. LOL. I especially love this product when there's only 15 minutes before I should leave the house to go to work but my hair looks so nasty even I, myself, don't want to look at myself in the mirror.

I only tried one brand, and this is the Klorane Laboratories Oil-suppressing dry shampoo. My mom bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart for about $8 for 150ml. I'm very happy with it. I will try out other brands if I ever run out of this one, but I have a feeling I'll want to come back to this.

4 comments:

zafiro said...

nice post!!

20 YORK STREET said...

I have to be honest to say I've tried it and didn't heart it as much. But - based on your reviews, I may give it another try!

xox

anne said...

heyyy hun, just wanted to drop by to thank you for entering my giveaway :)

good luck love!

SHIZUKA said...

"now it's mine HARHARHAR!!!" LOL you are funny as! glad u got it and u love it! i bought one and i dno i dont like it somehow ><! x