Friday, January 28, 2011

J'adore NAF NAF

I've been to Paris twice. The first time I was there, I stayed for 2 weeks and stayed with my friend who was there for an exchange program at that time. During one of the shopping sessions, I fell in love with a shawl like jacket in NAF NAF, but I didn't get it for whatever reason I had in my head that day. 2 days before me leaving this wonderful city, I made my friends search for the store again. After 2 hours of walking, I finally own the item. The second time I visited Paris, I went with my family on a tour. I purposely skipped Louvre to go shop at Lafayette and to buy some macarons from Laduree at Printemp. NAF NAF and I reunited again in Lafayette, I was so glad to see multiple markdown tags waiting for me. It was the best 2 hours in that trip. It's magical how your brain can map out how the roads look like even after one and a half year. Zooming by the Paris roads, my mind led me the right direction to meet all of my loves.

I present you, one of my favourite stores that I don't have access to in Canada :(

NAF NAF




*Pictures taken from http://www.nafnaf.com/fr/blog/

Some cute things I found on the site:





Miss you.

12 comments:

Miss Jayce said...

wow, super interesting! 1) paris twice is like OMG. my dream 2) ive never heard of them before =))) coool!!!

Mana said...

Omg those clothes are gorgeous! Totally paris worthy! lol maybe that's why they're not here in canada? lol jkjk Wow paris twice?! you're one super lucky girl, I'd be happy to just go for 3 days but I'd probably spend them at the Louvre hahaha <-- super dork

p.s how were the macaroons?!

Elisa ♥ said...

Those clothes are prettty !!!!! especially the grey oneeee =D and the jacket =D <3

♥Bunny♥ said...

I would love to go to Paris one day but you went twice >< must be sooo memorable that you remmebered how to go around!
I think i've seen this brand before but never shopped in there but their clothes are really cuuuute!!

Anonymous said...

The clothes are so cute! I love the skirt and poncho.

xx The Little Dust Princess

xNTA said...

Hi there!
I love your blog! <3 I officially have to follow you! And this needs to come to Canada, like, NOW!!!
:(
(preferably downtown toronto :P)

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! :) I really love my apartment. I just sold it however, so someone else will get to enjoy the gorgeous wallpaper I picked out lol. I will of course blog about how my new home will look like. Right now, my room looks like nothing. :( I'm pulling down the art work from the walls and packing things slowly and surely for the big move!

Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those clothes are so beautiful! i love the coat!

Sarah said...

Love the coat and skirt!

Anniepop said...

oh my lorddd. those pictures were the most amazing things I've ever seen <3 truly beautiful (:

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i loved naf naf when i was still in the philippines but i'm surprised they didn't have it here in canada. sigh =/

their editorial campaign is stunning!! saving it in my inspiration folder. haha!!

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

- said...

Is Paris really the city of love? In movies the city is depict as dreamy and romantic *sigh* :). NAF NAF clothing look elegant. French girls must be stylish living in the land of famous perfumes and designers.

Marie said...

I like Naf Naf too and how fab is the 1st photo?:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com