Tuesday, May 4, 2010

P&G Freebie Alert!



I found this great deal at redflagdeals.com - basically fill out a short questionaire and then choose the sample size freebies you want from their offerings, which include Crest Whitestrips, Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, Venus Embrace or Gillette Fusion Raxors, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, and so on. The selection is based on what products you already used.

Click here to register for your freebies.

US and Canadian residents only. One word of advice: if you want to try out Dove products, do not check the box that indicates you have already tried Dove products before. It took me a mere few minutes to register and got about 9 free samples!

Click here to go to the original redflagdeals article.


Side note: be back tonight to show you all my haul at Lisa's cosmetics sales!! :D

3 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing!:D Will definitely try this!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Now that's funny because as soon as I received the email from P&G, I included it in my blog post of the day. The samples look great!

I didn't know about redflagdeals.com before, thanks for sharing! I find it hard to find good freebies or coupons website for Canadian residents.

Kristie said...

awesome. Thanks for sharing!