Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm finally back :D

Ahhh, it was such a busy week for me! My best friend visited Canada for 4 days, and another good friend, George from Germany, also visited at the same time! I've been trying to squeeze out time to see them while trying to studying as much as possible! I just had my exam this morning, had to wake up at 6! I don't know how I did... I guess I just have to hope for the best, but I'm so glad that my summer is finally starting :D



Grabbed a drink and had an awesome talk at Main Street, Unionville



Aren't these girls so gorgeous? We went clubbing last Friday! I'm the one with the white jacket in case you don't know. It was so hot in the club, but I was planning to leave early so I was too cheap to coat check LOL


As you can see, I was suffering from major bad hair day :( boo.. but it's the only clear picture of my makeup!



Used this pair of lashes that I bought from HK! I love the quality of these, they look natural and for sure will last for a few times :) I believe they were about $5 (I might be wrong)



Also bought this from HK last Christmas! A black eyelash glue is always useful because it saves you the need to redo your eyeliner to cover the white glue. This eyelash fix by Koji is the only black eyelash glue that I've tried. Overall, I like it. The staying power is great. It gives you a nice eyeliner look without really actually applying it. However, if you're not a pro in gluing on your lashes, then this might be a bit messy and may leave black marks on your makeup. Be sure to have a q-tip beside you to fix any mistake as soon as possible. The bottle doesn't indicate how much product it holds, and I threw out the packaging already :S I find the size of it quite small. I've used it about 3 times, and I feel like I've used half already...

6 comments:

Marie said...

Fun pictures!:D Coat check can sometimes be "expensive", can't blame you since you planned to leave early.:D

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Unknown said...

You look so nice!! :D Good to see that you had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Seems like crisscrossed lashes are the best and most natural lashes out of all, tho they dont look that way uh. I MISS shopping in hk, always have good deals its like a heaven for girls.. can literall find anything imagined there! and omg all ur girl friends are gorgeous! ur summer has started! Have tons of FUN!

Delete said...

hey edwina, thanks for commenting. the BB TM is actually meant for 'normal/oily' skin but it works well for normal skin types. even though im on the dry side, it seems like it is working for me. my housemate, who is oily skinned got the BB TM because i recommended it to her. she says that it doesn't make her oily. so this may work for you! ( : also, some more info, it's $2 cheaper than the Laura Mercier TM. but the same amount of product ( ; i hope this helps!

Susie said...

Looks like you had fun! =)

Unknown said...

girls night out always fun!! hehe.. thank you for following my blog ^^
hehe nice to meet you.. i really want go to ontario one day :)