Saturday, September 27, 2014

Nature Republic Given by Nature Olive Mask Sheet

Hi girlies! Today I'm doing a quick review on the Nature Republic Given by Nature Olive Mask Sheet. I quite like to use face masks to give my skin a bit of a moisture boost throughout the week. After I've turned a certain age, I feel like my skin is always up for some extra hydration. Because skincare generally is not cheap, I try to stock up whenever I see a good deal. I bought several different types of the Nature Republic mask sheets from Bonjour when there was a massive sale (see blogpost here). Each one was for HK$4.9!


I actually really like this. The texture of the sheet is quite thick, and the surface is slightly bigger than my face. It does not contain too much serum (You and I know that the sheet masks that contain way too much serum call for a messy ending.. I can't believe I said that). Anyway I enjoyed it and would definitely purchase it again if I ever find it on sale.

Nature Republic is a very affordable Korean brand. Their soothing & moisture aloe vera 92% gel soothing gel is also super popular. I may do a review on that in the future :)

Much love.