Sunday, September 7, 2014

Shiseido Perfect Whip Facial Foam Cleanser Review

Hi girlies! Today I want to review the Shiseido Perfect Whip facial foam cleanser that I'm sure a lot of you have heard about. I picked this up during my short trip to Tokyo for what I believe to be less than 300 yen around November last year, but I haven't started using it until about two months ago. The reason why it's so cheap is because it's part of the drugstore brand under Shiseido. If you live in Hong Kong, you'd be able to find it in places like Mannings. 




You really just need to squeeze out a little bit from the tube, rub it in your hands for 10 seconds for the foam to form. The foam from this cleanser is extremely fine and it feels super soft. After rinsing it off, my face feels very nice and clean. I usually don't depend on this to remove my makeup. I normally use something that is oil-based (like my Bobbi Brown oil cleanser) to take off my makeup. Because the Perfect Whip is so gentle, I don't mind using it after the oil-based cleanser for extra cleansing.

Effectiveness: Great! The product is gentle and my face felt clean after.
Price: Awesome! Really can't beat this price especially when you have a chance to pick it up in Japan.
Packaging: Love it! The tube is compact and light. I don't mind taking it when I travel. The opening lets just enough product out with just a gentle squeeze.
Repurchase: Yes. And totally when I visit Japan again.
Verdict: Overall, I highly recommend it! Let me know what you think if you've tried it, or if there's any other cleansing products that you would recommend.

Much love.

No comments: