Monday, September 22, 2014

Garnier Aqua Defense Non-Stop Intensive Hydrating Gel Cream Review 水潤凝萃冰河泉保濕精華

Hi girlies! I want to share my experience with the Garnier Aqua Defense Non-Stop Intensive Hydrating Gel Cream. I bought this from Mannings for less than HK$100 (I can't remember exactly how much I paid for). I've been using for at least 3 months now.
Garnier Aqua Defense Non-Stop Intensive Hydrating Gel Cream (50ml)
水潤凝萃冰河泉保濕精華
It has a gel like texture. And it's very hydrating. I think there are other gel like moisturizers out there such as Biotherm, but Garnier's drugstore price point really can't be beaten. Because of the light texture, I do sometimes feel like it's not moisturizing enough for me so I do like to apply face cream after using this. But hey, I think it does its job well as a hydrating gel cream.

Effectiveness: Hydrating, but may not be moisturizing enough.
Texture: It has a gel texture and it's not sticky.
Price: Drugstore price, bang for the buck.
Scent: It smells like green apple. Quite fresh.
Repurchase: If I ever run out of skincare and need to purchase something decent at a drugstore price point.
Verdict: Being the skincare junkie that I am, I'm likely to want to try something new. This product is not a HG for me, but it is quite decent, especially for the price.

Much love.