or I guess a better word would be invest in. In my opinion anyway.
1. Cream. Face cream, eye cream, anything that's meant to be applied on or close to your face is of more importance. If your skin needs it, get more. If it doesn't, still invest in some, but just less, because you don't want to regret it when you turn 40.
2. A nice bag. It doesn't have to be flashy or covered with high-end logos. But it has to be of high quality, suits your style, and can be dressed up or down. One that you can use a lot and for a long time. And come on, people (especially strangers) treat you better when you are using a nicer bag. You girls know what I mean, right?
3. Screw it. Actually, a few nice bags. A few, not a ton. Again, high quality. Each with a slightly different style, preferably in slightly different colours. And try not to choose the ones that everyone else already has.
4. A wallet. You use it everyday. Even if it costs more than the money it holds inside, whatever right? ;P I have seen people checking out my wallet before, and I for sure check out nice wallets of other girls. Having a nice wallet may speak even louder than having a nice bag. And, to add to that, you just need one, and it can last for at least a few years, if not more. My mom has used hers for at least 20 years now.
I love Miu Miu wallets. I've used mine for almost 2 years now. Last time I went to Paris, I saw a few that were so lovely. But I promised myself when I bought mine that it would last me more than 2 years so I kept my promise to myself.
This one is a wider version of the one I'm using now. I do prefer the less wide version though cause it's more convenient to carry.
This pink one is sooo cute. It's not for me though, sadly :( It doesn't suit my style as much, but it would be perfect for some other girls out there.
This one has more of an edgier feel to it. I love how it has the silver hardware with the black leather. It's so gorgeous!
5. A Macbook. I love mine to death, even though it's more expensive than any other laptops. It looks nice, works extremely well, and very efficient. I can never look at a laptop the same way again. I have truly become an Apple fan after I got my MBP.
This is just what I think anyway. If you are to spend your money on something, it better be something that people will notice and something that truly makes you happy. Let me know what you think are things that a girl should invest in!