Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blings from Austria (Part I)

As promised, here is another Europe post! During my summer trip to Europe, one of the countries that I visited was Austria. The landscape there was beautiful. We watched one of my favourite movies, "The Sound of Music," during the bus ride, which was also shot there. One of the highlights was to visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum. The museum is definitely underwhelming. It's filled with "modern art" that I can't appreciate. The shopping, however, was wonderful. You can find tons of choices with different price points that you prefer. The ones that I picked up are the cheapest line available there. I don't think I've seen this line anywhere else.




I originally bought 6 pairs of earrings (2 of which I've already gave to my friends as gifts). As you may have realized, I like very simple things so these earrings are perfect. The two pairs photographed above are cube ones, and square ones. The other two that are not photographed are heart shaped ones, and flat circles ones. I didn't include the bigger pictures of them because it's so hard to get a nice photograph of them! Each pair costs 11 euros.




Check back soon for Part II of my Austria visit :) Much love.

4 comments:

ARES said...

thoes erings are so pretty =]

Marie said...

I think the earrings are really nice.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

those earrings are so pretty!! :)

Leenda said...

Gorgeous earrings! I love wearing studs.