Thursday, December 9, 2010

OOTD: Holiday Dinner


I don't even know if I can call this a OOTD post cause you can't really see me with the whole outfit on. Sorry I look really worn out cause I took these pictures at the end of the day. I went to my department's holiday dinner last night at Alice Fazooli's at Hwy 7 and Leslie. I decided to dress up a little bit since I hardly get to wear my nice skirt and purse. I was going to dress up even more but I learned that no one was really dressing up that much so I just toned down a bit. We got there around 6 and chilled at the bar area for about 1.5 hours then moved to a dinner table.



- plain black top from 2% in Hong Kong
- F21 belt
- F21 skirt
- black tights
- H&M wing bracelet
- Ferragamo purse

Remember my Europe post about my big purchase from Ferragamo? This is the bag that I bought! This is the first bag that I own in this size and colour. It actually holds a lot, my full size wallet, iphone, key holder, and my mittens :P It's the perfect bag for a nice dinner out. Seriously, I have no idea how I came out of the store with a new bag lol... I remember wanting to go in to check out some shoes, but none of the styles that I like were on sale, then I spotted this bag.. and it was all a blur. I feel like I spend money much more lightly when I travel. Anyone has the same problem?

18 comments:

The Little Dust Princess said...

You look so cute! :D How was Alice Fazooli's? Chili's Secret is @ Hwy 7 & Leslie too! You know Times Square and Sheraton Hotel? It's in that plaza behind Sheraton Hotel. : ) The plaza has some restaurants & a karaoke place, I think!

xx The Little Dust Princess

Renee said...

I love that tan color purse, and you looks pretty and cute!
You made me wants to do OOTD posts,lol

suki pooki said...

hahaha i always have a problem of spending more money when im on vaca too! it's the whole atmosphere gets you! when my bf and i went to hk my bf spend 1000$ on two items!! eeek we never forget about that now haha

May @ Rad said...

I love the ootd! It's so cute esp the skirt and the bag. I don't think I spend money as much as I wanted when I go on a vacation with friends but if I were with my parents, maybe. hehe

TinkerBi said...

I really like that bag! GOOD TASTE!! :D and you are pretty btw!

Marie said...

You look a little tired but still cute.:D

I think that bag is lovely and such a classic choice, great buy!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Jennifer said...

oh 2% in HK! lets meet up next time you're here ^_^

your room looks soooo spacious! (you know what a typical hk flat is like -.-)

Modafobik said...

Oh i really love the bag, amazing! And as usual wonderful blog! :)

new follower!
modafobik.

Leenda said...

Very cute! And I love the bag! I also like your glasses...where did you get them from?

Edwina said...

@Leenda: The glasses are ralph lauren! they're very simple, but i like them :)

Fashion Fabrice said...

This is a great post! love the purse from frragamo:) and you rdon't look worn out hunny:) you look gorgeous! i love your glasses!Im really happy I ran into your blog! it's a great read and i like your style:)
Im gonna follow your blog!

Hope you visit me and follow me back! That would be aamzing:)

love
fashionfabrice.

Have a fabulous day!

Elisaaa (^-^)v said...

I like the belt =DDD and i love 2% XD

jadore said...

I love your purse!

Jenny said...

i love the skirt and OH MY. LOVELY PURSE! <33! i really like the color of it!

stephen said...

ho leng lui worrrrrr.... ho chi.. HAHA

Mariagrazia C. said...

sooooooo good! you're very cool! follow you! follow me too if you want! a big kiss

http://venusathermirror.blogspot.com/

Glamour Bbey. said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk

Ken said...

bery nice~!