Monday, September 4, 2017

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Review

Hi girlies!

I would like to share my review on the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado today. I was first introduced to this product when I received a Kiehl's gift box during Secret Santa one year. A full sized product of this eye treatment was included in that gift box. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to purchase one earlier this year when I ran out of eye creams and this is now my second pot. I actually bought this online with my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate in which I did a blogpost here if you're interested.

The texture is very creamy - it is definitely on the thick side, but I don't find it to be too heavy. Because of the heavier texture, I only use this product for nighttime and I feel like it keeps my eye area adequately hydrated throughout the night so that it doesn't feel dry in the morning. For daytime, I use my Boots Cucumber Whitening Eye Gel Review which I find a whole lot lighter in terms of texture and the lasting power isn't as strong. I did a review on the Boots Cucumber Whitening Eye Gel here on this blogpost.

 I paid about USD61 for 15ml of product. It's on the pricier side but overall, I think it's reasonable as a little of product does go a long way. There's a slight hint of scent that I enjoy. 

Effectiveness: Keeps my eye area hydrated throughout the night (I only use this as a night eye cream).
Texture: Creamy but not too heavy.
Packaging: In a jar. You have to dip your fingers into it. lightweight.
Price: Reasonable, but on the pricier side.
Repurchase? Already did as this is my second jar. I would like to explore other options but am willing to go back to this if I don't find other eye creams that I like as much as this.

Much love.

No comments: