Sunday, July 27, 2014

Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream Review 晶亮多效早安亮白霜

Hi girlies! Today, I want to share my experience in using the Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream 晶亮多效早安亮白霜 for the past two to three months. I found this product on sale at Mannings in Hong Kong for HK$3x and decided to grab it cause I was running out of day cream. It has 50ml of product.
It has "Extra UV Protection SPF17/PA++" and it has the following "3 potent ingredients"
Snowpine White Source 10x more efficient than Vitamin C to help remove dullness & fade out dark spots.
Micro-smoothing Agent with gentle exfoliating action to smoothen skin texture. The formula helps minimize pores.
Pure Lemon Essence with ultimate anti-oxidant efficacy to boost healthy glow. With SPF17/PA++ to protect your skin from UVA and UVB.

Texture: The texture is a little sticky and thick after application especially in this humid Hong Kong weather. It also often leaves a rubbery residue if I don't rub it in my skin well enough. 
Whitening property: I do think its whitening property is decent as I feel that it does brighten up my complexion. 
Packaging: The packaging is a very typical tub and it's definitely not my favourite as it is not very hygienic. 
Scent: The scent isn't that noticeable to me which I like. If anything, it has a fresh citrus scent.

Verdict: I am trying to use it up as this is the only face cream I have right now that has SPF and I do think it's important to put on SPF everyday. However, I will most likely not repurchase this because I don't think it's suitable for combination skin (you might have better luck with it if you have dry skin).

Much love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
priyakiran said...

Informative post...thank you
To be healthy with skin drink more water and eat healthy food....
I am using IDC pearl face wash ,got it from clickoncare.com.

Unknown said...

Is there any side effects using IDC pearl gel cleanser face wash?

zzyytt said...

off-white
links of london
replica rolex
kyrie 3
nike air max
adidas iniki runner
longchamps
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike sneakers
coach outlet stores