Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Totoro Nails

My little sis got inspired by Stylesuzi's Totoro nails tutorials so we decided to do this to her nails :) I wish I can be as creative with my nails, but unfortunately wearing Totoro nails to work might not be a smart choice for my career outlook lol. I'll stick with helping her with it instead.


Materials used:
- Urban Outfitters Nail Polish in Crowded
- Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro
- Black and White Acrylic Paint
- Art brushes

I bought the Urban Outfitters Nail Polish on sale when I was in Vegas (It's still on my to-do-list to make a blogpost about it). I really like the soft shade and the texture of it. It requires a mere 2 coats to get the look that I want :)

For your reference, here are our inspirations:

12 comments:

Kalmo said...

Oh my gosh, these Totoro nails are the best. super cute and playful. Thanks for linking the inspiration videos. :)

Fannie said...

Your nails are super cute.

Kristie said...

Very cute! I like the black blob with 2 eyes. I'm sure it has a name but I don't know what it is from Totoro.

Amy said...

haha this is adorable! Love Miyazaki ^_^

Elisa ♥ said...

so cuteee!! love it !

mizzsandychau said...

ahhh so cute! i need steady hands

The Little Dust Princess said...

Aww that it SO adorable!

tifuani said...

Omg!!! These are the cutest nails ever!! <3 Love love love it!!! <33

MEOW said...

cuteeeeeeee~! i really like the hand with the individual guys on it!! :)

Julie said...

so so so cuteee!

Jenny said...

lol this is so cute edwina!

Marie said...

Cute nails for teens.:D

***** Marie *****
Udderly Smooth® Giveaway