Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello Kitty Monopoly

Sorry girls for being MIA again for so long! I had some secret spy business to attend to ;) Yesterday while at the mall, I found this cute little thing! I couldn't resist not getting it. My house already has a monopoly game but it's a Canadian version with Canadian cities and such - kinda boring right? Enough of me blabbering on... here are some pictures!

The collectible tokens - Hello Kitty's Bow, Teddy, Milk bottle, Apples, Fish Bowl, and Lunchbox
Hello Kitty Moolah's ;)

I bought this for $37 at a store called Mind Games.
One weird thing... I can't seem to spot Hello Kitty's boyfriend anywhere in the game. Anyway, can't wait to play soon!

17 comments:

Samantha said...

lovely game!
very cute with hello kitty

MEOW said...

Ahhh!!! Too cute!! :)

Mana said...

This is soooo adorable!!! Great find!

Anonymous said...

woww, so cute!

mizzsandychau said...

that is so cute! totally beats the power puff girls version i got at home. now i want a hello kitty one too haha

tiffyama said...

Gah, super kawaii!! WANT!

Kalmo said...

This Hello Kitty monopoly set is so cute, I love HK anything.

Mei めい said...

Too cute thing !!!!
I love love love Hello Kitty ><

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

Susie said...

OMG, I WANT THIS NOW! >__< Lol!

Joey said...

You mean Dear Daniel? Those 2 are so cute together! They should really have put him in :D

I love the tokens. So adorbs!

Marie said...

This is too cute and just so inviting - makes me want to play!:D

***** Marie ******
allthingsmarie.com

Elisa ♥ said...

didn't know that there was a hello kitty version xD so cute

Anonymous said...

this is too cute! love it! :)

Miss Jayce said...

OMG I LOVE IT

hklover86 said...

Hello Kitty has a boyfriend?!

zzyytt said...

yeezy
curry shoes
jordans
longchamp handbags
hermes bag
yeezy boost 350
jordan shoes
yeezy boost
kobe 11
kobe sneakers

yanmaneee said...

michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jordans
vapormax
louboutin shoes
fila
christian louboutin outlet
nike shoes
cheap jordans
vans outlet