Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pearly and Shiny

Last week I had to attend a wedding so I decided to go for a simple yet classy colour. I found this pearl Revlon polish in my collection.

020 Pure Pearl by Revlon
It looks almost silver, but without being over the top.

I own a few Revlon nail polishes, one of which is Minted which I absolutely LOVE! However, I've been, again and again, underwhelmed by the consistency and the finish of the polishes. Oftentimes, it takes more than 3 coats to have the colours show up vibrantly - not to mention how streaky the polishes look :( Chipping is also horrible. I think I'm going to stay away from Revlon polishes from now on. Even my Forever21 polish is better :S

I apologize for not updating this blog often enough. I blame the beautiful weather outside. It seems like this happens every summer!
Do check out my Twitter and my Tumblr though as I update those much more consistently!

4 comments:

mizzsandychau said...

that's a pretty nail color, but yeah, i hate when i have to apply coats over and over again. i've been obsessed with Essie nail polishes lately =)

che said...

I agree, revlong polishes are so iffy for me that I just stop buying the. The colour you have on right now is quite pretty can't go wrong with the classic pearly look.

Marie said...

This is a beautiful neutral but I agree, Forever21 polishes are better.

Happy Friday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

ThisIsAlx said...

I love this colour!!!! I think it will look super nice for a french manicure ^^