Sunday, December 9, 2012

New Beginnings

It's been so long since the last time I blogged.  A lot has happened since then.  I have quitted my job, moved to a new country, gotten new roommates, bought and built a set of drawers.  I believe that taking a leap of faith will make myself a better person.  I believe that we all need to sail away from the safe harbour.  I believe that sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The best is yet to come.


Different things in life have found their way up my priority list over my blog.  I'm hoping to come back to what has given me serenity in the past.  I'm hoping to bring all of you on my little journey to search for the better me. 

Much Love.

6 comments:

SWK said...

New beginnings are always good! I'm excited for your new move, and hope to see more of your updates!

Mimi said...

hi edwina! i missed you here on blogger, but i am really happy to hear that you are changing things up in your life and that you are going on a new journey. that's really amazing and so inspirational! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Monogrammed Tote Bag Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Take care hunn ~ I'm so jealous! I would love to move to Hong Kong with youu! ;)

Mary said...

You know I was just wondering where you've been! Best wishes in HK! We should hang out when I visit next year! :) :)

Unknown said...

Hi Edwina, I'm very excited for you. I think it takes a lot of courage to move your life but I think the experience is going to be well worth it. I do miss your posts! Would love to hear about your travels, and discoveries in asia!

Edwina said...

Thanks everyone for the support :) I'll try and keep my blog going!