Monday, January 16, 2012

Anchors and Bows,

Silve and Gold.

Came across these Kate Spade and Henri Bendel jewelry and wanted to share with you girls. I like extremely simple things when it comes to jewelry, anything too edgy and too overwhelming scares me. I like both silver and gold, but I think silver flatters me more.


I thought this is a bracelet until I typed its name. At first, I thought it resembles my BCBG pearl bracelet so much, and the bow gives it a cute twist. But as a necklace, I don't think it suits me at all. After all, I'm not a big fan of short necklaces.

I don't especially fancy bangles because I think they're too harsh for me and it's a bit hard to match with outfits as opposed to bracelets. This Henri Bendel one, however, is quite cute and I love how they mixed silver and gold together.



Much Love.

10 comments:

Kalmo said...

I love Kate Spade because she is so feminine. The bow details are really cute and I also like simple jewelry. :)

misscindee said...

thx for the comment babe. my invites took a while to make but in the end i was very happy with them. =)

That Kate Spade bangle is sooo cute. i have nothing of hers yet. do you?

Unknown said...

I love Kate Spade Jewelry! I went to an actual Kate Spade store when I was in San Diego and it was lovely in there! I actually wanted to buy that gold bow ring when I was there but their smallest size at that store was a 7, much too big for my fingers :(

Check out http://www.dogeared.com/ for simple jewelry like that anchor pendant you like!

Edwina said...

Thanks Jenny!!! The jewelry on the site are gorgeous - so simple and special at the same time, right up my ally!

tifuani said...

Omg that pearl Kate Spade necklace is adorable~!!!! I actually have the all wrapped up bow but in gold :3 super cute jewelry <33

xoxo tifuani

Mana said...

Everything here is sooo adorable! Girly and cute and princessy but still classy and chic! I agree with you on bangles but my personal problem with them is that they like to slide off my wrists =( So I always only buy bracelets with elastics ><

Hahaha I'm so happy your excited about the review on duffy clothes LOL!!!! I'm writing up reviews on some products already, it's going to take me some time to be able to use all the products lol

. said...

I love anything with bows, especially when it's not tacky. All of these examples are absolutely looooovely!!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.7
hermes belt
nike shoes
ralph lauren polo
louboutin shoes
christian louboutin
coach outlet
ecco shoes
coach outlet
off white jordan
ugg outlet

yanmaneee said...

nike flyknit
nike air max 2019
golden goose sneakers
michael jordan shoes
birkin bag
supreme clothing
balenciaga shoes
kyrie irving shoes
jordan shoes
off white

Unknown said...

i loved this p9k38k1h46 replica bags online replica bags in uk m4x88a7g49 replica bags south africa gucci replica h7g21y3t60 replica bags dubai replica bags ru replica hermes handbags i3q41e4d64 replica bags india