Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Swimsuit Overload

So yesterday when I went to the mall to grab the Body Shop free gift (from buying the Princess bag a couple of weeks earlier), I dropped by H&M to check out their really inexpensive swimsuits that I've heard about. Unfortunately, there were only a rack of bikini bottoms left (bikini tops were no where to be found in the entire store). I quickly grabbed all the styles that I could find in my size which were very limited. I ended up getting 3 of them since they were only $5.95 each! Such a bargain!! Actually, this is one thing that I don't understand. Why are all swimsuits so super expensive when there is so little fabric used?




Then because there were no more bikini tops at H&M, I decided to check out Old Navy and found out they were having a sale on all swim wear!!

Really like this style. It has enough support without looking like a bra.

I'm usually not a big fan of how bikinis look on me (I really need to go on an extreme diet before wearing a bikini in public lol) but I decided to get this one anyway cause the coral colour is lovely and I think the ruffle details would look really nice if I have a oversized tshirt or a sheer blouse on top.

I tried on this one piece and was pleasantly surprised on how well it fits! The tankini top fits quite nice too so I decided to get it as well since it's hard to find one that's nice.

Ok, I think I should run off to do some exercise now before the summer hits us...
Much Love.

8 comments:

The Little Dust Princess said...

Did they have any size 2s? They're SO frikken hard to find. I wanna try out some H&M bikinis!! The kids 13/14 fit me though so maybe I should stick with the kids section.. lol

I love the coral bikini you got!

Marie said...

Nice buys!:D

That one piece looks flattering and forgiving.:D

Thanks for sharing!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Kirsty said...

Yeh you should definately go and watch it, well worth it! hehe.. oooh I love that coral swimming suit! Im going away this summer and I Have yet to buy some :(
I really like some of the Victoria secret bikinis but the shipping price is crazy :(

mizzsandychau said...

ohh i went to H&M for the soul purpouse of getting bikini's too the other day but once i got there...all they had left was bottoms and unmatching/unflattering tops :(

I really like the first black one and the purple one!

cushy said...

you're all set for the summer. i like the coral red color and the black one piece.

Becky said...

Cuuute swim suits! You're right. I don't know why most swimwear costs sooo much when its such little material!

Jessy said...

i luv luv swim suits, i recently came back from cuba so i bought a whole bunch b4 i left, but i have to agree with you H/M and Old navy has the cheapest swim suits that are good...Since you are from the GTA area there is this swim suit place called bikini bay on queens street west i think a few doors down from the JCY house there...they have great swim suits, a bit expensive, but they are sooo good, i bought 2 sets there, and the SA is sooo nice and helpful~~~~but i luv the neon yellow bottom you got sooo pretty~~~~

btwim holding a giveaway, if you are feeling lucky, come and sign up

jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

junwei said...

I adore your bikini's

http://lovesljd.blogspot.com/