Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Marc by Marc Jacob Goodbye Columbus Tote in Black

Tadaaa!  I've gotten myself a decent black work bag.  Believe it or not, being the bag lover that I am, I don't own a decent professional looking work bag until now.  In the past, I've always used the excuses that either I was only an intern and didn't need a good work bag or my previous full time work place attire was too laid back.  The 2 main work bags that I used in the past were my Longchamp and my Agnest B boston bag as posted here.  Now that I have landed a new job and will be starting soon, it's time to step it up a little :)
 
This is my new baby!  The Marc by Marc Jacob "Goodbye Columbus Tote" in black.  There are several things that I love about it.  1) The handle is long enough that I can put it on my shoulder or my arm.  2)  There's a longer strap attached as well for convenience.  3) The compartments are amazing - There are two zipper slots on either side that fit A4 papers perfectly.  The middle compartment can only be closed by a magnetic buckle but there are zippered slots inside for money and such.  4) The leather is very light weight.
I absolutely love it!  I feel like it'll be a classic and functional piece that will last a long time.  This is the best work bag option that I found that is in this size, quality, and price range that fits my style.  

What's your favourite work bag?  

Much Love.

4 comments:

mizzsandychau said...

Oh that is such a lovely work bag. I love the two side zippers and balck and gold are my absoulte favorite combination! omgosh, i think i NEED to buy this bag now!
I don't have an official work bag either, i got a michael korrs bag before but it was a bit too small to fit papers

Miss Jayce said...

wow i never knew you can fit so much in there!!

Dian Prad said...

thats a spacious bag, for working bag i love mine, studded from zara spring summer 2013. Very light and spacious

Sophie said...

Hi. I just found your post after i googled that bag, could you tell me if you are still very happy with your purchase a few months later? Any regret, any thought? I have never seen it in person and since it's pricey, i'm afraid to make a mistake.
Also, could you say where you bought it? It seems to be sold out on most websites i've visited.
Thank you.
Sophie.