I don't go to Lisa's Cosmetics Sale every time, but after reading people's blogs, I couldn't resist not going to check out the holiday gift sets there! This year, they also have CARGO products which I've never tried before so I was especially excited to see as well. At the end, I didn't pick up any CARGO sets even though they were only $9.99. I didn't think I'd have enough opportunity to wear those colours. I opted for this Smashbox Everyday Glamour set instead for $25.99 which is a total steal!
The set includes:
- Photo op under eye brightener
- Eye liner in Onyx
- Lip gloss in Covet
- Eyeshadow brush
- Eye shadow quad in Seduce
- Cream blush in Entice (opps I forgot to include it in the picture)
The eyeliner's cap is attached to a sharpener! So convenient right?
Really wearable colours! I swatched it at the sale and they are very blendable.
Very pigmented lipgloss / Eye brightener
Other things I picked up:
- Sally Hansen Extra Firming Thigh & Leg Gel $1.99
- Elizabeth Arden Toner $13
- Olay cleansing cloths $4.99
- Vaseline Lotion $3.99
- Burt's Bees lip balm $2.49
Nail polishes I picked up:
- NYC Extra Shiny Top Coat $0.99
- Sally Hansen in Burnt Sienna (It reminds me of Chanel Peridot! We'll see how it turns out) $0.99
I absolutely love everything I bought :D Hope you girls enjoyed my haul! Much love.