Friday, August 6, 2010

Monte Carlo, Monaco

My posts are not going to be in order. I'll just post places according to what I wanna write about. As I cannot wait to show you what I got in Monte Carlo, I decided to blog about it first. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Monaco is a country located within France. I just love the whole vibe there, sooo relaxing :)






We stopped at this big store called Fragonard that sells perfumes, soaps, and other fragranced products. Here are some of the things that we bought there. Some stuff are still in the suitcase so I'll show them later.



Eau du Bonheur / Lavande / Belle de Nuit

Aren't these the cutest things? Each of them is 3g of cream perfume. They are just the right size to put in your purse if you wanna touch up on smelling a bit nicer when you're on the go. The lavender one is my mom's. I'm regretting on not buying more of these :S even though they're not the cheapest things - costing 5 euros each.




2 things from the VRAI line - argan oil and anti-wrinkle cream. I only used them for a couple of times, and already loving them :) The bottom two green soaps are my dad's.

The things on the right are some souvenirs I picked up. A small bag, a shot glass, and a fragrance roller ball that I regret buying. I bought it cause I wanted to try the roller thing but I had minimal time to pick out a fragrance and I wasn't allowed to smell it at that souvenir store. It turned out to be mega sweet :(



I also bought something from Ferragamo :P It was a very unexpected purchase. Anyone wanna take a guess?

9 comments:

Marie said...

What a beautiful place!:D

I love cream perfume, now I want to go there just because of those, lol!:D

Let me guess.. a wallet or a bag?:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

L4pinkpetal said...

wow.. such a beautiful place.. i wish i can visit there one day.

Mimi said...

beautiful photos! i really want to visit the places you went to. :)

i'm guessing it's a bag or shoes? ahh, can't wait to find out what it is. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Kristie said...

Monaco is beautiful. Yay for the solid perfumes. I've always wanted to pick one up. Looking forward to more pictures from your trip.

Anonymous said...

beautiful scenery! and is that a snail dish?? was it nicee? i've always wanted to try but not sure whether i should or not ;P

http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh wow. its sOOo beautiful there! europe is one of my top destination places :) did you purchase a purse?! can't wait to see your next posts on your europe trip!

tsangwich said...

Hey Edwina! (it's Eva btw)

I'm so jealous..... Your pictures are gorgeous, makes me wanna book the next flight out to Monaco!

Renay said...

From the photographs I can tell you had a blast! & the perfumes are just gorgeous! I'm jealous :)

Unknown said...

Monaco seems such a nice place. I need to go to Europe asap! I have only been to London, unfortunately. I am curious about the VRAI line, never heard of them but they look nice :P:P as for Ferragamo - I guess its a pair of flats with bows at front???