Sunday, September 3, 2017

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery jelly Water base Whitening SPF30 PA++ Review

Hi girlies!

I can't believe that the summer is coming to an end! Mother Nature has provided us with gorgeous weather this Labour Day long weekend and I couldn't be happier especially because my sister was in town for a couple of days. We did a variety of different activities yesterday which included a short hike. And surprisingly, I'm going on another hike tomorrow! (I'm not usually this outdoorsy)

Today I'm sharing a review of one of the best sunscreens I've ever used - the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery jelly Water base Whitening SPA30 PA++. I actually didn't purchase this product. My finace's aunt left this at his place last year so I've been using it. Surprisingly, this product is so good! I usually use it on my body as I prefer using a thicker longer lasting sunscreen with more SPF and PA on my face. Unlike other sunscreens that generally have a sticky residue and have a strong scent after application, this product provides a light and refreshing feeling. The scent is extremely light with a hint of fruitiness. I don't believe this is water resistant so if you're doing water sports, you may want to look into a longer lasting alternative. 

 In terms of price, I believe this is a drugstore product and should be under USD25 for 90ml depending on where you are purchasing it. I highly recommend this product! Since I'll be visiting Hong Kong next month, I'm hoping to be able to stock up some from SaSa.

Effectiveness: Seems to do the job although I prefer using higher SPA and PA for my face!
Texture: Lightweight. Dries quickly. No sticky residue.
Packaging: Light. Good for traveling.
Price: Reasonable.
Repurchase? Yes! Will be stocking up during my Hong Kong trip next month!

Much love.

No comments: